Game Suwit is a typical game played by many players and it is also known as “rock paper scissors”. Game Suwit is a game based on 2 black and red dice, consisting of 3 symbols printed on the 6 sides of the dice.
Instructions on how to play on the Suwit gaming table:
- Click on the chip value you want to play, then drag the chip or click on the bet area to place or increase the stake.
- You can bet on any of the active schools.
- Each click on the betting area adds a selected value chip to your bet.
- The bet amount can be generated by adding another chip to the betting area.
- Each area in the line has its own maximum bet limit.
Game Suwit is created by a square game table, surrounded by transparent mica panels. And above the upper wall is designed a horizontal mica plate to hold 2 black and red dice. On 2 big black and red dice, there are 6 sides with 3 equally divided symbols.
On the Suwit board there is a black ball placed at a random position on the board, freely moving when the wheel is spinning. In front of the Suwit table there is a girl who is a casino worker and is responsible for rolling 2 red and black dice.
Black dice will be used for suwit containing images of scissors, hammer and scabbard while red dice will be used for Suwit to verify thumb. After the casino staff has finished rolling 2 big black dice move and stop at the table, and compare the result if the symbol you bet.
If the drag, hammer or cover bet wins a fight, win by fighting the final result of the black dice. If the thumb, pinkie or index finger bet wins a fight, win by fighting the final result of the red dice.